Looking for a piece of walnut.....

Andy E.

New User
Andy
Wondering if any Durham area folks may have a piece of Walnut hanging around that they would like to part with for some cash and save me a trip to Gibsonville today? I'm looking for 4/4 , 26 in long by 10 inches wide.
I went over to Klingspor yesterday and sadly they have zero walnut and Woodcraft doesn't have any that is wide enough, so I thought I would reach out here and give it a try. Thanks in advance !!

-Andy

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You will pay a premium for wood that wide. Can you take two narrow pieces and join them? On another note I was in Gibsonville two weeks ago and they had a good supply of walnut.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
You will pay a premium for wood that wide. Can you take two narrow pieces and join them? On another note I was in Gibsonville two weeks ago and they had a good supply of walnut.
Hi Scott, I was trying to save a trip to Gibsonville, but if I get no luck, then I will drive out there, its just about a 40 minute ride for me and its tough to get there after work before they close.

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
Well, Ballash Woodworks down in Fayetteville may have some walnut in this size as he often does. You could reach out to them to see what kind of walnut they got in stock right now but I have personally seen walnut in the size your looking for at his shop before.

bainin

New User
bainin
Did you try Capitol Lumber in Raleigh? Seems like something theyd have in their hardwood shed.

b

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS