Looking For a Painter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
I have been looking for a painter to paint my house for two years now and can't find anyone qualified. Does anyone know of a qualified reliable house painter in the Spruce Pine NC area? I am getting desperate!

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
When I needed my shop painted, I looked in the classifieds in a real "local" paper, made two calls, had two estimates the next day and painters on site the third day. Honestly, I was surprised, but after all, they're paying to have those ads in the paper.

dozer

Mike
Hi Talley, If you have a paint store near you like Sherwin Williams or Duron I would go in and talk to the manager and ask for the names of some of the best painters that buy from him. He will be more than happy to help you find a top painter since the painter is going to buy the paint from his store. I had a painting company for 15 years and got a lot of work through the paint stores.

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
Mike, now why didn't I think of that. That is so logical. Thank you very much. I am going to call or visit my local paint store first thing tomorrow morning.
Thank you so very much. I knew I would get some good advice from a NC Woodworker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS