Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Brian,
Thank you for the picture - he looks like a REAL trooper!
I am not sure how I missed this - I am thrilled for you that things are going well!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hey Brian - Thanks for the update. I believe my wife and yours are friends on Facebook so occasionally she updates me, but glad to hear from you directly. Take care of those kids (and wife) and take care of yourself. If you ever come back down to Florida, I hope you'll swing in!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Brain prayers for a quick and full recovery. About 25 years a go my nephew, about 3 years old, was badly burned when he knocked over a pot of hot coffee. He went through the same treatments you describe. I am happy to report he had a full recovery and used the lessons learned to become a New York State Certified EMT. He is now helping others.

gfernandez

New User
Gonzalo
Brian,
Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear he is recovering well. Please let us know if we can help somehow.
Gonzalo

bwat

New User
Bill
Sorry to hear of the accident but good to hear the recovery is progressing well. I'll also pay more attention to the fireman's fund for children. Thanks for the updates.

Last edited:

richlife

New User
Rich
Brian, so sorry this happened, but I'm glad to hear things are getting better. Best of everything for your son, you and your family.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS