linked belt for motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
After spending way to long looking I finally called WWS to ask them where the linked belts could be found in their catalog. They no longer carry them. Anyone have another source?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Klingspor stocks these belts. I think Amazon still does also. Most industrial supply houses stock a 100 foot roll. If there is a Johnstone Supply close to you, check them also.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Thanks guys! I have a $700+ BS sitting in the shop collecting dust and cutting dog bones. I am determined to put it to work making sawdust!!!! I have about 3 more pieces of furniture to make and then I begin the BS adventure.

For those of you as old as me, do you remember going to the State Fair and watching the guy demonstrate how to use a Veg-O-Matic. He could cut tomatoes paper thin. All I could do was make tomato juice:rotflm:. This is the way I feel about the BS. I went to the WWS in Charlotte and watched the guy cut paper thin slices with the BS. Heck, at least I could drink the tomato juice. I can not even make anything with the BS that I can use or eat:gar-La;.

Bill Mason

New User
Bill Mason
Keye,

Do you really cut dog bones with it? I thought I was the only one. A few years ago I went to give my two pups each a bone but I only had one left about 10 inches long. It just came to me from the blue and I popped my bandsaw attachment on the Shopsmith and made two from one. It didn't seem to hurt anything but of course I haven't tried to cut any quality parts on it recently. :gar-La;

Bill

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Keye,

Do you really cut dog bones with it? I thought I was the only one. A few years ago I went to give my two pups each a bone but I only had one left about 10 inches long. It just came to me from the blue and I popped my bandsaw attachment on the Shopsmith and made two from one. It didn't seem to hurt anything but of course I haven't tried to cut any quality parts on it recently. :gar-La;

Bill

Cutting dog bones is about the only thing it has been used for in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS