Limited Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I will be on a very limited amount of time over the next few days. I haven't been on much since Friday. My wife had a car accident on Friday (not her fault) Her wrist is broken in at least 4 places and her elbow is displaced. She is having surgery today to correct bone compaction.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
oooh! That stinks! I'm sorry that happened...I hope that she recovers nicely! Good luck with that, Clay!
Chris

T

toolferone

Clay, I am so sorry to hear that. Please take good care of her and the family, we will be fine. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

M

McRabbet

Hope her surgery is successful and pain-free. Obviously you should take the time you need, but expect a pay cut...

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Audrey and I offer our best wishes for her quick recovery. If you need anything, you know we are just right down the road. Audrey has been known to do dishes pretty well :lol::lol::lol:
Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
UPDATE ---- Limited Time

It has been very hectic here. Amy had surgery yesterday. She now has 3 pins in her wrist. She says "It hurts... alot". The breaks are on the backside of her hand where the thumb connects to the hand. It is fractured in at least 4 places. (That my untrained eye could count, and based on the surgeon's words). Pins will be in for 3 weeks, then a consultation to see if it needs another week. Then an additional cast when the pins come out for about a month, then some therapy.
We have parents in town filling in, but it's still busy. This also means that the kids will be sleeping in the room with the computer, so I won't be able to check in at night like I usually do. All in all, she's doing ok though, it could have been much worse.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Genuinely sorry for your strife and your wife's pain. Take care of your family and don't hesitate to accept help from others who care.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS