Latest Projects - finished a bunch at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Made a cutting board with the Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers meetup.
IMG_32132.JPG

View image in gallery

Finished a walnut picture frame over our King-size bed headboard (previous project)

And then the big one... I finished the second installment on my niece's play kitchen set: the sink - matches the previously delivered and much enjoyed stove. The refrigerator is the final installment.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Dan

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Dan, looks like you have been really busy. Great looking projects. The kitchen sets looks like they could be used for the real thing.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Well, that's just fantastic Dan. Your neice has a nicer kitchen than we do. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Beautiful work buddy, all of it, just beautiful. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Dan, those look fantastic! I enjoyed looking at the play kitchen set during the shop crawl, but the finished result is even better.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
cutting board is (from outside to center): bloodwood, lyptus, oak, bloodwood, walnut, mahogany

Dan

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
You have been really busy! Having seen many of these at various stages, I can say you've put a lot into these projects and the results are outstanding!

Looking forward to your next future projects!

Jim

T

toolferone

All are greatpieces, but the play sets are over the top. I love them! I third the motion that they are nicer then my kitchen too.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Awesome work Dan! :icon_thum I wondered why you didn't come out to play in the snow. We were sledding on the hill all day!

nelsone

New User
Ed
Wow! So that stove took you how many months and then you bang out a bunch of stuff, including the sink unit, in just a couple! You must have started drinking Red Bull or something!

Tiffany

New User
Tiffany
Everything looks great! How did you end up solving the problem of hanging that heavy picture frame? As I recall, you had to find a way to reinforce your original method.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
All of the work is beautiful. That sink unit is The BOMB!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I think niece's pieces rock. :gar-Bi

Chuck

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow, Way to Go Dan~!

You sure do some Beautiful work~! Love the Two set's. Can't wait to see the frig.

YOU ROCK~!

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Everything looks great! How did you end up solving the problem of hanging that heavy picture frame? As I recall, you had to find a way to reinforce your original method.

I ended up using a HD metal french cleat hanger. Overkill, but LOML absolutely didn't want it coming down in the middle of the night :gar-Bi

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS