Klingspor Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

New User
Stephen
This show was the first time I have considered showing my work. You can only imagine my surprise and excitement to find the best in show (intermediate) plaque with my name filled in. My better half convinced me to enter several pcs. Four I had done over the past few years and one, demilune table I just finished. To my amazement, I had won two first place ribbons, a second and a third.

I think all involved with the show should be commended for doing a first rate job. Also, the folks who entered do some first rate work.

Below, is a few pics of the plaque and demilune table.

DSC00671.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Stephen it was great meeting you and seeing your work first hand. It's no surprise to me that your pieces did so well. They are beautiful. I had seen pics that you posted of your work and they just don't do them justice. The depth of the finish on the demilune table is outstanding.
For some reason your pictures didn't show up for me at first. I thought that you might have forgotten to add them to your post. It wasn't until I tried to add them for you that they showed up :dontknow::dontknow:

Congratulations you deserve the recognition :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.
Dave:)

striker

New User
Stephen
Dave,

Thank you for your kind words and help with the post. The no-show pics mite be attributed to the duress I write under....calls from the other room to turn that %%$%# thing off already.

Thanks

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Congratulations, the table is very nice. The time and effort you put into your work really shows in the quality of your work....you are a true craftsman!

Regards,

Bill

sawduster

New User
Robert
having seen that table in person on sat , I can testify that it is an absolutely stunning piece of work ! :eusa_clap
Well deserving of top honors

....congratulations, you rock !!!

R

rickc

I was there as well and it is a well deserved award - it was beautiful!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I agree with Robert. Pictures do not do this justice. Great job Stephen.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

skeeter

New User
Charles
Nice job Steven. Pictures of the table look awesome. Now I wish I had gone and seen them in person. Congrats! Guess you need to build a display case for all the ribbons.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Steve
Great table, if you are coming to the May picnic I hope bring your award winning work to it so we all can see it first hand because as many of the members said the pictures don't do them justice.
Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS