Klingspor sand paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
My son got a mini lathe for Christmas and came by today and wanted to make a run to Raleigh to look for some misc. items. While we were at Klingspor I went to the sandpaper bins at the rear of the store that I read about on here. I have to tell you guys that we bought 1 LB of the blue backed paper. I have never been impressed by sand paper before, however I can honestly say I have now. Low build up and does a great job. My son said we will never have to go back and by anymore because it last fore ever. I really like the options in the bin, we loaded up on the strips they work great for sanding work on the lathe.

Thanks guys great info. Sure am glad I am working in Raleigh because I will be back for more when I go back to work. To good of a deal not to stock up on.:wsmile:

manfre

New User
Manfre
Klingspor Gift Certificates are 10% off until Dec 31

I have a 10 lbs box of their sandpaper from the Charlotte woodworking show. It's the scraps left over from commercial usage and really good quality. I only had one bad piece, which must have been the very end of the roll and had lots of dried glue that must have held it on the tube. Regardless, it's good stuff and a bargain.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
I bought a $10 discounted to $5 box of J wt yellow sandcloth at the Oct show in Hickory. I got three rolls of 220 grit, 2 rolls of 150, one roll of 120, one roll of 80, 2 rolls of 240, 2 rolls of 320, 3 rolls of 400, 2 rolls of 180. Widths are from 1" to 2" and rolls are 3" to 4" in diameter. Can I complain about the price? :gar-Bi

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Best deal in town. Once you use it you will never buy sand paper at the BORG or hardware store.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Best deal in town. Once you use it you will never buy sand paper at the BORG or hardware store.

+10 I first bought some about14 yrs ago, on a whim. I was so impressed with that 10lb Bragain Box that I still have some finer grit pieces still left. You can get it cheaper, but you ain't getting it no better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS