JET Table Saw for Sale $990 - Price Reduced

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
My CWA mentor and past CWA President upgrading to a SawStop.

His JET Table Saw is up for sale. It’s in great shape and has always been used with dust collection. 220v single phase with cord.

Includes a top of the line 50” Vega fence with flip stop and push stick built in and BORA mobile base.

Reasonable offers are considered.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_6603.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 611
  • IMG_6596.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 592
  • IMG_6597.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 583
  • IMG_6601.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 583
  • IMG_6600.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 589
  • IMG_6598.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 583
  • IMG_6599.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 581
  • IMG_6604.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 583
  • IMG_6605.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 570
  • IMG_6595.jpeg
    IMG_6595.jpeg
    800.6 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 574
Last edited:

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
would appreciate any feedback on the pricing so i can share with him. he's fairly motivated to sell, but obviously wants to recoup all he can for the saw.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
Based on other used tablesaws in the same category it’s probably at the top end of what he can get. If he’s in a hurry something around 900 will get more attention. If he has time, it will work itself to the right price eventually.
I will put in a plug for the Vega fence. I had one on my old saw and miss it A LOT! The micro adjustment beats the heck out of the bump, bump, bump method. I didn’t have the push stick thing, but it looks pretty handy as well.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Based on other used tablesaws in the same category it’s probably at the top end of what he can get. If he’s in a hurry something around 900 will get more attention. If he has time, it will work itself to the right price eventually.
I will put in a plug for the Vega fence. I had one on my old saw and miss it A LOT! The micro adjustment beats the heck out of the bump, bump, bump method. I didn’t have the push stick thing, but it looks pretty handy as well.
Thanks that confirms our line of thinking as well. The Vega fence is definitely the best thing about it. It’s so much better than my unifence

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Nice but at least $4-500 over priced for that vintage saw. Right tilt & no riving knife are huge negatives. The blade guard/splitter on those Jets is a useless obstruction. Just my opinion having owned one for 21 years before going to SS. I sold my 2001 Xacta cut for $800 3 years ago.

Arbor bearings replaced when? If not that’s a huge job in itself table needs to be removed. BTDT and on a left tilt I didn’t realize the inner bearing retaining nut is left hand threads so I stripped it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS