Jet Clamps on Sale. Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I found the 40" ad but it says "set of 1" even though they are showing two clamps.

I believe it is two clamps. Some of the reviews indicate that it is 2 clamps as well. If it did end up being 1 clamp only, which I do not believe is the case, I would simply return it.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just received the 2 packs of 1 that I ordered - it was a typo. Received two packages of 2 clamps each for a total of 4 clamps for a little over $100 plus tax. Amazon charges NC tax now btw.

Around $25 a piece - that's a price I'm pleased with. About what I paid for the Wood River clamps on sale and these are much nicer. Once positioned they don't slip back or forward at all. A feature not found on Bessey either.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
I just received the 2 packs of 1 that I ordered - it was a typo. Received two packages of 2 clamps each for a total of 4 clamps for a little over $100 plus tax. Amazon charges NC tax now btw.

Around $25 a piece - that's a price I'm pleased with. About what I paid for the Wood River clamps on sale and these are much nicer. Once positioned they don't slip back or forward at all. A feature not found on Bessey either.

I have bought 9 jet parallel clamps over the years and two were bad (one wasn't parallel and the other would slip when tightening) ...not the best percentage but one call, one email with photos and 3-days later a replacement showed up.

imho their warranty is second to none and their servicing of that warranty is fantastic....which I why I continue to buy those clamps.

W Burton

New User
Bill
Man, I just bought 4 Jet clamps at Klingspor, and got the 15% discount they are currently offering on Jet products. I thought that was a good deal but this is much better than 15%!

redknife

New User
Chris
imho their warranty is second to none and their servicing of that warranty is fantastic....which I why I continue to buy those clamps.
I agree. I received two clamps from Jet that didn't work right. Two more on the way after e-mail. Great customer service.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Just ordered two sets of the 40". Here's hoping I don't end up being the one person to just get two instead of four.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
I called Amazon about the ad which was kind of ambiguous. They guaranteed that there are 2 clamps to the 31" as well as the 40" sets.

andrehoban

New User
andrehoban
Jet clamps are top quality. I really thank you for your info

Will check it out
w.png

Last edited:

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Based on the comments here I contacted Jet about some clamps that I bought the last time they were on sale at Amazon. I ordered two 40" clamps and four 24" clamps. Both of the 40" clamps were bent and one of the 24" clamps was bent (making the jaws not parallel to each other). I figured that was why they were discounted and assumed it would be a big hassle to do anything about it. They were still usable, so it didn't seem worth the trouble. After hearing all the praises about Jet customer service on this thread, I figured I would contact them and see what happens. I did contact them and they told me to e-mail my receipts. I found the Amazon invoices and I was disappointed to see that I had ordered them two years ago (it wasn't nearly that long in my mind). I thought there was no way there were going to do anything about an item that was purchased two years ago. I sent my receipts in and told them what happened and that I should have contacted them much earlier. To my surprise I was informed that the Jet clamps have a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects! I have three new clamps coming my way once they replenish their stock since they are all out due to the huge response to the sale. That is awesome customer service. I was truly impressed and this will definitely be a large factor in my future clamp purchases. I highly recommend Jet clamps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors