I'm back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
Hello Fellow Woodworkers,

After a two year absence from the state my wife and I have moved back from Florida. (Sure is a cold time of the year to move back home.)

Some of you "old timers" may remember me from my posts while living in Charlotte. A few others may remember me from some of the shop fixtures I gave away when moving.

Anyway... I'm back. This time in the Raleigh area. Just got moved over Christmas and still settling in. Most of my shop equipment is still shrink wrapped from the move, but I hope to get my shop setup as soon as the weather warms a little bit.

Soooo... hello to all you fellow woodworkers. :eek:ccasion1
It sure is nice to be back home!!

HPetty

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome back Hugh - glad to have you back - I hear from my mom in Fla that it is going to be cold down that way soon

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome back to NC, Hugh! Don't forget to update your profile with your new location info. You're not one of those Westerners anymore:gar-La;.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Hugh. Welcome back to NC. I live in Cary if you need a hand with your setting up just PM.

M

McRabbet

Welcome back to the dust pile, Hugh! Glad you're back with us and that the transition hasn't been too stressful. We'll look for more of your posts and pics as you get the shop set back up and running. And yes, I remember you, too -- who could forget that avatar!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome back Hugh, see I told you we'd leave the light on for you:icon_thum. BTW if you ever decide to go AWAL again, you'll always be a member here and very welcome to participate from what ever foreign local your at.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS