I wonder ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
If anyone needs and extra flannel shirt, I have a few :rotflm:
Rarely wear them, yet I always get them for b-days and Xmas!

Good idea for Halloween costume though. Jeans, flannel shirt, tool belt, and safety glasses would do the trick :icon_thum

Roger

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Finally, after years of failed costumes (Geico caveman, etc), someone has thought of one that I can pull off! :eusa_danc Looks like I'm gonna have to dig out my flannel shirt and glasses. :eek:ccasion1

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I pretty much dress like Norm every day now. Thought everybody did when the temp drops in the fall except for those that wear bib-overalls (which I also do when it drops below 40). Are we in the same state? :rolf:

Go

PS. Of course, I don't get out much anymore except to Lowe's, etc. Maybe I'm missin' something.

D Sikes

New User
Derek
:eek:ccasion1I thought about it, and then I thought it would be even more in the spirit of halloween if I had a skillsaw (a plastic black and decker from walmart maybe, so it would be light) and a bloody nub, because even though he is all about safety this is halloween after all... maybe that would be in poor taste...

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Here's a couple pics my wife snapped of us on Halloween.

Norm.jpg
Norm2.jpg

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
It's just no good without the big empty tool belt. :rotflm:

yeah i have a hammer but you can't see it.

as for a big empty toolbelt, i don't have one.

i'm so sorry i just leave my tools scattered in piles throughout my shop:icon_cheers

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
You can't be Norm without the tool belt.

and a router.

and a claw hammer to tap dovetail draws together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS