I.d.i.o.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

You can bet THAT acronym will be posted in a lot of NC Woodworker shops! Thanks for sharing.

cskipper

Cathy
Brat! Actually that is a good way to remember - and trust me - we'll all remember. I suspect that we may also "accidentally" misuse it too!

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
PrplHrtJarHead said:
In the Corps, we used to keep the ID 10 T's right next to the Grid Squares and 100 meter spools of Flight Line in the same shed as the BA 1100 N with string attachment (balloon with a string). :-D:icon_thum

I know this because I had to go try and find them several times as young Leatherneck. D'oh:BangHead: D'oh :BangHead: D'oh :BangHead: D'oh :BangHead: D'oh :BangHead: D'oh:BangHead:

How often were you told to take a #3 bit bucket and fill it with prop wash?

Monty

New User
Monty
That's a great tip - thanks! Stringing us along the way you did definitely makes for a more memorable lesson! Now that you mention it , it makes a lot of sense, but I'm not sure I ever would have thought of that on my own.

Now I'm a little smarter because of an IDIOT. But I still could use some better fitting drawers... :roll:

P

PrplHrtJarHead

bladeburner said:
How often were you told to take a #3 bit bucket and fill it with prop wash?

Well that's a new one! I have never had to fetch that prop wash stuff. As a grunt (infantry) I usualy had that prop wash going right down my back if it was freezing cold or blowing hot sand in my face making an already hot day even more miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS