I am going to step down as Mod now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
It looks like I am not going to have time to be on NCWW much. Between running 2 different business and traveling back and forth I just dont think I will have time. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a great group, I really did enjoy it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will change your role, I hope you will come back on staff soon. Good luck in your endeavors. Thank you for what you have done for the members here.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jon, we'll leave the light on for you. Thank you for respecting your role/position and it's importance for the whole site.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Best of luck with the endeavors and thanks for helping here -- we'll keep the light on...

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jon,
I respect your choice to step down, but don't think of it as leaving NCWWer. Please continue to visit us when possible :icon_thum

Hmm, if you aren't a Mod anymore you may not see this :wconfused:

Regards,
Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First we have the thread on sensitive issue and Jon asks if he is one. Then he steps down. Would someone explain what happened? Thanks

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I don't know what's going on, but I noticed the same thing. He also listed his jointer and planner in our classifieds not long after posting this thread.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Steve, PM sent.

Everyone else, I don't know if this had anything to do with the thread on moderators or not. I feel like he is just too tight on time now.

sapwood

New User
Roger
First we have the thread on sensitive issue and Jon asks if he is one. Then he steps down. Would someone explain what happened? Thanks

No "insider" info here. But IIRC there were posts whereas he mentioned getting out of woodworking entirely. I think he also posted something about selling his tools. :dontknow:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors