Huge Flea Market - Burlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I've heard this is a huge event in Burlington. The folks from the Alamance Community College woodworking classes are all talking it up. Rumor has it lots of building materials and such.

http://www.hospiceac.org/events.asp?did=&eid=115&month=6

Event : The Hospice League 20th Annual Gigantic Flea Marke
Category : Fundraising Events
Date : 6/12/2009 - 6/20/2009
Details : Come help The Hospice League celebrate 20 years of volunteer service in support of The Hospice Home, ''The Home that Love Built''.

Incredible! Indescribable! Unbelievable!

Let your imagination travel into a 100,000 sq. ft. building completely loaded with clean and workable merchandise sorted into 46 departments and ready for you to have the time of your life shopping. You'll think you are in a department store until you see the bargain basement prices. All proceeds raised goes directly to support The Hospice Home. Would you like to donate to our flea? Call our pick-up line at (336) 532-0164 or deliver your merchandise to the former Western Electric building at 204 Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington, NC, between 9am-3pm Monday-Friday and 9am-2pm Saturdays. Sale dates and times are listed below. For more information please call (336) 532-0197 or (336) 229-0490.

Sale Dates:
Friday June 12 8am-8pm
Saturday June 13 8am-6pm
Sunday June 14 Closed
Monday June 15 8am-8pm
Tuesday June 16 8am-6pm
Wednesday June 17 Closed for restocking
Thursday June 18 Closed for restocking
Friday June 19 8am-8pm
Saturday June 20 8am=6pm

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Yes this is a big event here and personally I have never understood the hype, but I don't do flea markets and yard sales. It is very hit and miss and I guess the time we went it was one of those miss times. I do understand that you have to get there early to find the good stuff.

I believe it is in the old Western Electric facility right off of Church st (HWY 70) on the east side of Burlington. Graham-Hopedale road crosses Church st

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
If it is being done by Hospice, it is being done for a very good cause in my book. I just finished my first experience with Hospice with my wife's mother and they are an outstanding organization.

sapwood

New User
Roger
If it is being done by Hospice, it is being done for a very good cause in my book. I just finished my first experience with Hospice with my wife's mother and they are an outstanding organization.

:icon_thum:icon_thum Two more thumbs up for hospice. One for my mom and one for my dad.

Roger

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I love hospice. They did such an outstanding job with my mom that my dad became a hospice volunteer for 6 years. My dad was NOT the volunteer type. His whole life was centered around his hospice schedule. The also took great care of him when it was his turn to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS