Howdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

huckster

Pete
Senior User
NC woodworkers online, thats cool. This is a neat site. I'll be reading often.
I'm just an ameture build it guy. If I had more time, money, & tools who knows?

Cheers,
~Pete

J

jeff...

Welcome Pete, glad you joined :-D. I beat Dave - note to self gotta play the lottery.

M

McRabbet

Glad to have you on board -- don't hesitate to ask for advice when you need it or to offer some to others from you. Enjoy!

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site! I know youu'll find lots of info and fellowship here and a ton of tallent!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Pete. We're glad to have you. Make yourself at home and please post pics of past and current projects. The saying around here "No pics, never happened".

Again welcome!

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hello Pete. Welcome to the site. Hope to hear more about you and your projects in the future. We all get inspiration from others pictures, so request a photo gallery and start building and posting pix.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Welcome Pete.
This is a great place filled with hobbyist, amatures and those other guys professionals, :lol: .
Allot of knowledge here.:eusa_danc

sapwood

New User
Roger
Howdy Pete,
Glad you found us. It's the place to be for pros and wannabes. And it's all for free . . . disclaiming any tool purchases we might entice :lol:

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Pete. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc Enjoy the site :icon_thum

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Welcome Pete! Jump right in and enjoy the fun! This is a great place to learn new stuff and have lots of laughs!! No matter what your skill level there is someone here that is also in the same shape and we all will try to help out all we can. Have a great time here!!:icon_thum

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Welcome Pete! You will not meet a better bunch of guys and gals than on this site. No question is too dumb to ask ....... I know ... I ask a bunch of them! :roll:

huckster

Pete
Senior User
Well i'm humbled to have such a welcome and company. Thankyou. I'll try and post a picture after a while. My camera phone went into the washer with my favorite work jeans this weekend.

~Mooshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS