Hey Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy

New User
Tracy
New member here...I've been doing woodworking off and on since my high school shop days. More time off then on, since I spent 20 years in the military (Marines) traveling and deploying to the most beautiful places in the world....:roll:. Retired from the military about 2 years ago and now feel the itch to get back into making saw dust again in my wood shop/2 car garage. In the meantime I'll just lurk around and take notes. Thanks for having me!! :icon_thum

-Tracy

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us and you'll find a good group of people with a lot of knowledge, experience, advice and BS. I appreciate you serving our country.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hey! No lurkeres! (just kidding), we're glad to have you. What kind of stuff do you like to produce? Other than sawdust, of course.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, I am glad you joined. Please feel free to jump in when ever you want. I look forward to your input in the forums. See you around!!!

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi there Tracy!

Welcome! I am sure that just through reading the posts around here, you will muster more information and technique then found in volumes of ww'ing magazines and publications. Lots of good learning here and friendly folks willing to share!:)

Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Wayne

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Welcome aboard Tracey,

Glad to have you join us and enjoy your well deserved retirement. Looking forward to seeing some pix of your shop and work.

Duke & Irene

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Thanks for your service to our country. :eusa_clap I worked at Camp LeJeune for 24+ years of my 35+ years of Federal Service (civilian). Welcome from another Eastern NC woodworker. Plenty of friendly folks on this site with a wealth of knowledge. And we all like photos of other ww'ers projects.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Tracey and thank you for your service to our country. We're glad you landed here and are sure you'll enjoy the site. Please request a photo album and post some pictures. We LOVE pictures!

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
Great to have you here! You've found one of the last bastions of sanity on the web :lol:

Just make sure you post pictures of your shop as you progress in setting it up, or else you'll probably get bugged until you do. We love pictures :)

skeeter

New User
Charles
Welcome Tracy. I also want to thank you for your service to our country. Remember, it's not a 2-car garage, its a wood shop!!!!!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Glad you joined us and get a chance to get back into woodworking!

We don't mind lurkers, but no stalking please :mrgreen:

Sapwood

macdaddy

New User
Steve
Welcome to the group:cool: I live up the road from you in Richlands, well just a little outside of Richlands in Back Swamp. There is at least one other member from Onslow County.

macdaddy

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome aboard Tracy, I am glad you could join us. Thanks for your service to this great Nation.:icon_thum

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS