Hey guys anyone got some 1.5 x 1.5 turning blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
I need some 1.5" x 1.5" x 4" turning wood of the various hardwoods and exotics. I would pay you all for the wood and for shipping. I really would like to get my hands on some more cocobola, ebony, and bloodwood.

However I will not pass up cedar, persimmon, maple,spalted maple and the like. If anyone is going to be cleaning up shop anytime soon please don't throw that stuff away. I would love to buy some from you all.

Chris:icon_thum

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
C'mon - you know the question everyone has (and the answer will likely start the flow of love and cheap/free wood) - whacha makin' ??? :wsmile:

I will take a stab at it - "quack - quack" :dontknow:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I need some 1.5" x 1.5" x 4" turning wood of the various hardwoods and exotics. I would pay you all for the wood and for shipping. I really would like to get my hands on some more cocobola, ebony, and bloodwood.

However I will not pass up cedar, persimmon, maple,spalted maple and the like. If anyone is going to be cleaning up shop anytime soon please don't throw that stuff away. I would love to buy some from you all.

Chris:icon_thum

Chris you really need to consider making the next wood run. I think Jeff is sell a number of those at $1.50 per bf. Here is the tread:

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f64/raleigh-lumber-run-2-may-31-08-a-14888/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS