Hey! From Holly Springs, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpanda

New User
Dan
Hello,

I live in Holly Springs N.C. I guess I’ve always played around with woodworking. My dad had a few woodworking tools and I made things with them. I guess like a lot of you I got serious about woodworking when I bought my first house. My current shop is a 16x24 detached garage with 1-1/2 stories. I didn’t have room for more square feet on the first floor so I decided to build up. The original plan was to use both the downstairs and upstairs for shop space, but the plan changed and the upstairs is now my man cave (or doghouse at times). I guess my biggest challenge in the small shop is getting everything mobile and organized.

I work as a CAD Designer/drafter. I like to build furniture, restore old furniture and antiques, and of coarse buy new tools!

I look forward to getting to know some of the members and to using the forum!

Regards,
Dan

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dan to the best and friendliest sawdust pile on the planet. We do have two requirements:

1. Pictures

2. Pictures

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome Dan! Great to have you on the forum with us. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Dan!!!:eusa_danc

I am sure that you will get plenty of good info, smiles and of course first reports of deals on new tools.......all right here at NCWWK'er!

Have fun and by all means post of often and include plenty of pictures! We love pictures!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Welcome Dan, are you sure your name's not Dave :no: It looks like your dawg has been reading Scott Smith's latest thread. I look forward to your input in the forums, and knowing another member just down the road from me.

Dave(late night postin' :roll:):)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Dan. Glad you could join us, but we need to see some pics!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome Dan - glad to have you with us - looking forward to seeing some of your work and your input on the subjects

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Dan. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Don't feel bad. My current shop is 8'x8'. :swoon: This is a great group of folks. Please feel free to jump in at any time and POST SOME PICTURES of your work. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Hello Dan and Welcome to this woodworking site, were you will find some of the best and helpful woodworker.

dpanda

New User
Dan
:no: It looks like your dawg has been reading Scott Smith's latest thread.
Dave(late night postin' :roll:):)
Ha,Ha my drooling dawg's tongue hangs out from looking at dog biscuit's, but I bet there's a lot of tongues hanging out looking at all Scott Smith's new tools!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS