Hello from Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself,my name is Greg Bender,I live with my wonderful wife and daughter in Mooresville.I've been woodworking for along time and since I got to meet alot of the sites members at the wood show this morningI could not put this off anymore.
Really enjoyed meeting everybody and catching up on old times with Ed,and finally meeting "Mr.Bodabing".Youz guyz were OK.Look forward to more get togethers in the future, Greg B

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Greg! It was great catching up after the many years since MCCA! Glad you joined this group. They are a great bunch of guys. I think next Sunday is our second Piedmont Craftsmen get together at Kyle's farm. Check out this thread. Kyle's is over in Iron Station.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Greg, thanks for the intro. It's nice to meet you :icon_thum I look forward to your input in the forums, and seeing some of your work.
Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi Greg (from Mooresville)!!!

I didn't make it to the show today.:tinysmile_cry_t3: BUT. I would like to pass on a huge WELCOME to our site!:wav:

I and am sure others are looking forward to seeing some your work - in the form if pictures of coarse!!!!

Post often and upload those project, tool and shop pictures whenever you can.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Wayne

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Thanx Guys,
as far as pictures,I will have to start photographing everything but the shop pictures will stay under wraps for now.Really let it go and it's a mess.It's a basement shop and it needs an extreme makeover:help:.I acquired some new tools in the last 6 monthes and well I barely can use some of them.I need to make some time and get organized:BangHead:!!!Will work on it and get some presentable pix soon,Greg

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanx Guys,
as far as pictures,I will have to start photographing everything but the shop pictures will stay under wraps for now.Really let it go and it's a mess.It's a basement shop and it needs an extreme makeover:help:.I acquired some new tools in the last 6 monthes and well I barely can use some of them.I need to make some time and get organized:BangHead:!!!Will work on it and get some presentable pix soon,Greg

Oh no, no, no!:eusa_naug You don't get away that easily! We need before and after pics now that you brought up the current condition!:wwink:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the site. It is good to have yet another kinda close neighbor.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome to the virtual shop, Greg. Several members in the Charlotte-Hickory-Statesville area.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome Greg! It's great to have you with us on the forum. If you really want to get together with NCWW folks, plan on coming over to the picnic in May! It'll be great to meet you :icon_thum.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile, Greg. We look forward to your contributions to this great site.
If you're a NASCAR fan, Mooresville is a great place to be:icon_thum.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Greg -- I met you briefly yesterday at the Charlotte show -- happy you could join us and sorry if I forgot your name in the picture! (I suffer from advanced CRS!)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Greg,

Welcome to the NCWW sawdust pile. I'm glad you decided to join us. I know it's already been said here... but ... we love photos... show us your projects.

Ray

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Hey Guys,
I posted some pictures:dontknow: of my disaster called a shop in the shop pix section and can only hope I put them in the right spot.All comments:widea: AND recommendations:rotflm: are greatly appreciated.Thanx,Greg B

Last edited by a moderator:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Guys,
I posted some pictures:dontknow: of my disaster called a shop in the shop pix section and can only hope I put them in the right spot.All comments:widea: AND recommendations:rotflm: are greatly appreciated.Thanx,Greg B

Looks well used! I didn't see anything there to be ashamed of. Looks better than mine! Tell me about that lathe, I haven't heard of that one before.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Guys,

Apparently, you actually work in your shop :cool:
My only suggestion is to put than nifty bowl in the house, or at least gives us a better pix to drool over :mrgreen:

Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Doesn't look too bad to me there, Greg!!! I'll venture a bet that you know where everything is/should be and it's completely functional!!

At least, I don't see where you have to share your space with garden tools, leaf blowers, chippers, treadmill, chest freezer, bicycles, paint cans, snow shovels, juice and soda storage and....and....!!!!!:gar-Ma::gar-Ma: Ya now have a virtual image of yours truly's shop!:cry2::cry2:

Plus. You have a nice stash of wood fiber there, to boot!!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS