Hard Delete Ability Has Been Removed From Staff Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have changed all of the staff permissions regarding the option to physically delete threads, posts, or discussions. This is the way it has been from day one but I failed to change some newer staff members permissions. I as the current Webmaster will be the only one with the ability to permanently remove a post, thread, or discussion from the database. If in the future you moderate a post, thread, or discussion and you are given the option to hard delete, or physically delete the post, thread, or discussion please ONLY do a soft delete. The concern here is that when a hard delete is done it permanently removes the post, thread, or discussion from the database and it CANNOT be recovered. We as a staff must be able to discuss the issues the members put before us. If you still have the option to physically delete a post, thread, or discussion PLEASE do not use this option and contact me immediately. Thanks for understanding the necessity of this action. If you have a situation that requires a permanent deletion, please contact me VIA pm, email, or call 704-433-3342 anytime. If I don't answer please leave a message and it will be answered within a couple of hours at the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS