Happy Birthday toolferone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Happy b-day bro :icon_thum
:new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth :tool: :tool: :tool:

T

toolferone

Thanks everybody! Today is a bummer birthday, I have to hop in the Freud truck and drive 10 hours to Birmingham AL. I will be gone 23 days this trip, My biggest trip yet. I do get 3 days off in Pompano Beach FL though.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Sorry you'll be away from home for your birthday Tom. Try to enjoy the best you can. Maybe you can postpone the cake until you get to Florida. BTW, does your trip take you through any areas where NCWWers can come out to support you? Let us know!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Happy Birthday!

U gonna use those new air horns to blow out the candles on your cake?

Jim

bwat

New User
Bill
Happy Bday!!:new_birth

Be thankful you have an AC truck traveling the gulf states in this heat & humidity. It could be much worse, you are gainfully employed!

Make the most of your birthday and travels. Leave them smilin'!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Tom! :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth Just remember, at least you're surrounded by tools and in the air conditioning on your trip. :gar-La; Hope you have a good one buddy. Drive safe. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:new_birthHappy Birthday there, Tom!!!:new_birth

Travel safe and by all means make up for the celebration when you return, Then you can have a real big bash!:banana::banana:

Be careful out there on the roads!

Wayne

nelsone

New User
Ed
Happy B-Day Tom!!!

Keep%2520on%2520Truckin%27.jpg

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday, my friend!

So sorry you can't spend it with your beautiful family. Make the best of it and return home safely.

Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors