Greetings from Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_LA

New User
John Lach
Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone here and introduce myself. As you can tell from the title I live up north in Connecticut. My name is John Lach and I'm at the ripe old age of 51. Been woodworking for about 6 years now and hopefully am getting better as I get older. :)
I would like to thank NCWW for allowing me to join and Steve Coles for the reference. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully sharing my skills and learing more.

John

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome, John!
That makes two of you up in that neck of the woods! You'll have to start the New England branch of NCWW!
My good friend Al (OriginalChong) is from Windsor, CT but now lives in Westfield, Mass.
He's currently away at OCS after joining the Army National Guard, but he'll be back some time next month.

John_LA

New User
John Lach
Thanks Chris and Steve,
Windsor is only a stone's throw from where I live :) Even Westfield isn't all that far away if I remember my geography.
Sounds like we may just need to start a branch up here.

John

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome John, I look forward to seeing some pictures of your work and your participation in the forums.
Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Hi John,
Welcome to the Saw dust pile in North Carolina. Glad to hear you guys are haveing all that nice weather up there. As a former Vermonter I don't miss it. I go right by your exit cutoff on I-91 when I go home during the summer. I like the vist in warm weather only. Been down here too long 44 years. But hope you enjoy all the woodworkers and there input. and looking forward to yours. Feel free to jump in the saw dust pile with comments and ideas. We are a picture group so if it isn't in a picture it didn't happen. Again welcome John and hope you enjoy the site. Terry

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Welcome!! Let me just say that I love Connecticut. Been there a number of times. Beautiful state.

Tom

John_LA

New User
John Lach
Thanks all and I am looking forward to posting some pics soon. I'm finishing up a TV stand for my Granddaughter and should have some pics this weekend. :)

If any of you are ever passin this way, just give a holler and we can get together for a beverage or two :)

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS