Greensboro lunch bunch next Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Anyone in the Piedmont / Triad area up for another lunch? How about next Monday, Jan. 17? The usual time and place: The Moose Cafe at the Farmer's Market in Greensboro @ 11:30. If you think you can make it, how about posting a quick reply here so we have an idea of how big a table to get. Everyone is welcome and invited.

Last time we talked about holding a future get together at someone's shop. Let's make that the main topic this time and see if we can firm something up for the near future.

Hope to see ya there. :eusa_danc

Bill

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Sorry, won't be there this time, still interested in next shop meeting or lunch in Feb/Mar...

Larry

cskipper

Cathy
Where is the Farmer's Market (coming from either Forest City or Mooresville)? I might (maybe, possibly) be able to attend - depending on the weather forecast.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Cathy,

It is on I- 40, exit #208. This is Sandy Ridge Road . Follow the signs to the Market entrance, approximately one quarter mile from the Interstate highway, and south on Sandy Ridge Road. The entrance will be easily seen on your left.

Nelson

New User
Nelson
Bill, thanks for the warm welcome and for the lunch invitation. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this one, but keep me posted for the next one. I look forward to meeting you and the other Greensboro area folks soon.
Nelson

cskipper

Cathy
Where is the Farmer's Market (coming from either Forest City or Mooresville)? I might (maybe, possibly) be able to attend - depending on the weather forecast.

I didn't get to drive separately so won't be able to make it. :BangHead:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nelson and Cathy, sorry you won't be able to join us this Monday. But keep an eye on the forums: we do this about once a month. So far we've always met for lunch at the Farmer's Market, but we're working on future meetings at someone's shop. Either way, we'll put up an announcement on this site.

Bill

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Looks like we've got about 9 or 10 people coming for lunch tomorrow. GREAT! ! ! ! If anyone else decides at the last minute you can make it, just come on down. We'd love to have you. :icon_thum

Incidentally, if this is your first time joining us, we usually manage to get a table in the back room. When you come in the front door, turn to your right. There are two rooms over there: we should be in one of them.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS