granite folding table

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

New User
james
IMG_0195foldigtable.jpg

View image in gallery
This is the granite folding table I built for laundry room from granite that ncturner & others helped me aquire. Thanks guys, this made many points with my wife.
James

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Great job! Looks really nice. I like the fancy legs.

But, what is this "folding laundry" thing of which you speak?

Jim

Glennbear

Glenn
Cool work James but when I read the thread title my first thought was, "how do you mount hinges to granite ? " :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
This is really beautiful work. I think a lot went into it. It's not something we should take for granite.

:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Ben325e

New User
Ben
Man. I thought someone had come up with the ultimate outfeed table for my ridgid granite table saw. I wish our laundry room had space for a table like that!

eyekode

New User
Salem
Did this granite come with the nice edge or did you add it?
PS: It looks great. It is nice to have a dead flat surface to keep your clothes from wrinkling... muahahahaha

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Looks great - and lots of storage!

You do realize you could put oodles of sandpaper on such a gorgeous flat surface and sharpen 30+ chisels without having to change the sandpaper, right? :rolf:

jhreed

New User
james
I got this granite from a NCWW find and ncturner helped me get it. I had it cut and edged by California Granite here in Goldsboro. I have approx. $200.00 in the laundry folding table. The granite alone is worth approx. $1,600.00

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks great, but Dude, we gotta change the title of this Post. It's freaking me out! I'm imagining somebody trying to set up a folding table & dropping the thing (possibly on a body appendage). How about calling it 'Laundry Table w/ Granite Top' ? :gar-La;

cskipper

Cathy
This is really beautiful work. I think a lot went into it. It's not something we should take for granite.

:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

:rotflm: Not something we should take for granite??? That is such a bad play on words!!!!!!!!

I like the title - you just have to look to see he folded granite- and then you get to see a nicely completed project.

Dragon

New User
David
:rotflm: Not something we should take for granite??? That is such a bad play on words!!!!!!!!

I like the title - you just have to look to see he folded granite- and then you get to see a nicely completed project.

Yep, I sure did. I'm still fer them hanges tho and I cain't see 'em. :rotflm::rotflm:

Very nice job on that. Your wife should be proud. Might even let you sleep in the house now.
:eek::gar-Bi:rolf::rotflm::gar-La;

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Great table. You have done so much more with that piece, than I have with mine! This is actually the granite that was given to a bunch of members by Phil Soper, I was just a helper in the grand scheme!

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Very nice work:icon_thum and some very bad puns!!:gar-Bi

Seems I "started" a laundry table early last year and it's still just materials and ideas, way to manage your time!! :thumbs_up

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors