Got Nice Figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
We don't but our wood does! We are Nice Figures Studio and Lumber Sales located between Chapel Hill and Hillsborogh just off Hwy 40. We are new to the web site and we are excited to find it. Sharon and I are both woodworkers and turners and our business specialty is supplying figured American woods and some exotics to woodworkers, artists and luthiers. We love to talk wood, see projects and learn new ways of doing things. Recently we've gotten involved with the Woodturners Guild of North Carolina (they meet in Raleigh) and are having fun and learning a lot, they are a great group of folks. Check out their web site www.woodturnersguild.com. As for our other interests, we have 2 Dalmatians, 3 Cats, and 17 Chickens and we just got done renovating a house at the coast in Salter Path.
Check out our company web site at www.nicefigures.com.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Great stuff, thank you for posting. I look forward to seeing future additions as you continue to build out your website.

DavidF

New User
David
Hi Sharon, Paula, welcome to our "club". I picked up one of your cards about a year ago in Woodcraft Raleigh, but have not had the right project yet. Just about to start turning so I may be giving you a call.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, ladies -- looking forward to perusing your site and seeing some of your work.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to the forum! I've seen some of your turning stock at the Woodworker Supply flings and it looked nice. However, I wasn't aware you also sold other stock. I look forward to stopping by.:-D

Sapwood

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site. Nice intro. I'm gonna hop over to check out your site. Get yourself a photo gallery and post some pictures.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Ladies!!!

Would love to see some pics of your turning projects. Looks like you have some really nice stock there at your Website. Don't live too far from your store. Will have to stop buy and "snoop around and drool" over some of that exotic lumber you sell!

Post often and enjoy the readings from all of the great folks here at NCWW.

Wayne

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Sharon and Paula, welcome to NCWW. I am glad you could join us here. Your web site, projects, lumber and turning blocks all look superb. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Hopefully next time I am up your way I will be able to stop by your store.

D L

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
Thanks for welcoming us to the site. We've been busy getting our web site going and now we're working on taxes :cry:. I hope we can post some of our project pictures soon.
As for our business, we'd love to have you all come and take a look. A lot of suppliers might be cheeper but you can't sort through their stock. We enjoy having people come in and talk about what they're building and pick individual pieces for projects. We can also fill large volume orders (100 bd ft and up) and ship. But if you're like me, I like to see it and touch it before I buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS