Got My Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRD

New User
Jim
Steve,

Thanks for ALL you do. Now that the site is back, at least partially, that's a good thing.

Do you realize I had to go an entire weekend without a "Woodworker.net" fix. That's not easy for a wood addict!

Jim

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
It most certainly is not easy.

And, the "other white meat" is so blah, blah, blah:rolf::rolf:

Thanks Steve!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I actually got some woodworking done :lol: :lol: Pics to be posted later...when everything is working.

Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well I to got some work done in the shop this weekend, but felt I was like Moses in the wilderness without the website on line, just wandering around. My wife stated she didn't realize how much involved with woodworking people I was. She too was glad to see the site online and told me to go play with the boys! HA! HA! Terry:eusa_danc :eusa_clap :rolf: :-D

clowman

Clay Lowman
Ha.. I found myself wandering back to the computer about every 30 minutes, checking.. going "dang!".... "Dang!" My wife told me to take it easy, it'll be done when it's done! Thanks again Steve. This website is part of my life now.... I just didn't realize how much.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Is this another symptom of the dreaded Wood Guy Disease? I had trouble staying away from the computer... even knowing the site wasn't due back up ... Well, I'm sure it's something I can control. I don't really have a wood problem.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS