Good Price on Bessey 60in K-Body Clamps on Amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Bessey K3.560 K-Body 60-Inch Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp

stars-5-0.gif

List Price: $72.75 Price: $34.00 FREE SHIPPING
The normal price for these is usually around $48

Amazon.com: Bessey K3.560 K-Body 60-Inch Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp: Tools & Hardware

cpowell

New User
Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Order them and have them shipped to your work address. Slip them in the shop when she is not around.

DAMHIKT

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Jeremy, I hope that you realize you are a WG Disease enabler! Man, I wish you hadn't posted this...I want them (LOML will kill me)...I want them (LOML will kill me)...what to do?...:eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Chuck

That is why I am having a hard time pulling the trigger, If I do, she will too!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Jeremy, I hope that you realize you are a WG Disease enabler! Man, I wish you hadn't posted this...I want them (LOML will kill me)...I want them (LOML will kill me)...what to do?...:eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Chuck

Enabler? Who me? LoL ... when we find good deals, we are supposed to share, right?

By the way ... my LOML will kill me too ... but what's new? LoL

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I'm wondering if you printed out the Amazon page & took it to Lowe's for a price match, would they do it? When Bessey had the big sale last year Lowe's would not match, contrary to their stated policy. I talked to the manager & he said the sale price was less than he paid for them. My thought was, too bad, you made the policy, it would seem you would honor it.

I might do it just too see what happens.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I'm wondering if you printed out the Amazon page & took it to Lowe's for a price match, would they do it? When Bessey had the big sale last year Lowe's would not match, contrary to their stated policy. I talked to the manager & he said the sale price was less than he paid for them. My thought was, too bad, you made the policy, it would seem you would honor it.

I might do it just too see what happens.

I'd like to know if that works ... that would be sweet!

novice99

New User
Mike
Thanks Jeremy for the heads up.
I was looking at some 36" Besseys at a BORG last week for more than what Amazon has for a 60". A sweet deal coming home to Papa!

Another NCWW success story- Thanks to Jeremy! :eusa_clap

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Many THANKS Jeremy !!!
Needed to add the 60's to my collection, excellent price and free shipping.
"You can never have too many clamps" :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Get ready for a surprise when you receive the Bessey clamps. I ordered some and got a somewhat frantic call at work from my wife stating that UPS is unloading 12 big boxes. Amazon shipped the 31" clamps per package each measuring 12x12x48". The large cabinet door sets with 4 clamps each came prepackaged from the manufacturer in a separate shipment and was about 1/10 in size. I am still waiting for the 5' clamps...curious how they will ship those.
Good thing that free shipping was included.

Also, HF is already copying these clamps, the HF non-sale price is about the same as Amazon's sale price. I found them on the web site: 12, 24 and 36" lengths are listed. I will watch out for a sale to get a couple of 12 or 16" clamps.

Didn't plan to buy any clamps...but there is no such thing as too many clamps, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I actually had the opposite experience. I ordered 4 of the 60" and they came in 4 separate cardboard containers closely wrapped around the clamps. No wasted space. Last time I ordered some each one came in a box big enough to hold 3-4. You have to wonder what they are thinking.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Also, HF is already copying these clamps, the HF non-sale price is about the same as Amazon's sale price. I found them on the web site: 12, 24 and 36" lengths are listed. I will watch out for a sale to get a couple of 12 or 16" clamps.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Bernhard, I have seen/handled the HF K-body style clamps first hand and they are no where near the quality of Bessys. I wouldn't even consider getting them, you would get a better clamp by buying their standard F-style clamp which they run on sale for $5-10 bucks often
31264.gif

Dave:)

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
...Get ready for a surprise when you receive the Bessey clamps. I ordered some and got a somewhat frantic call at work from my wife stating that UPS is unloading 12 big boxes. Amazon shipped the 31" clamps per package each measuring 12x12x48". The large cabinet door sets with 4 clamps each came prepackaged from the manufacturer in a separate shipment and was about 1/10 in size. I am still waiting for the 5' clamps...curious how they will ship those.
Good thing that free shipping was included........

Well, the wait is over...Got the two 60" larger clamps this evening. And this batch was miserably packaged, loosely covered with thin cardboard may be a more appropriate description. Both of the clamps were damaged, so both will be shipped back for a replacement.

Also, a couple of the other lengths increased in price overnight (31" and 40").

Bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS