Gonna go sit outside for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Turned the tools off, turned the lights off, closed up shop.

Darn it.

2006_1109scrollsaw0002_sml.JPG

Darn it.

2006_1109scrollsaw0003_sml.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
BTDT, and have the tee-shirt. Often I think that I have ruined a project, but if a set it aside for a while, later it isn't as bad as I thought and I usually can recover the project.
A bad day in the shop is still better than a good day at work :icon_thum

Dave:)

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Thanks for the replies. Scrollsawing is pretty new to me and I had been doing a little of this project at a time. Right at the end it caught, and there you go. It doesn't sit together very well where it broke, but I will try some CA in a day or two.

Arrrrrrgh!!!!!

Tom

cskipper

Cathy
Try wood glue and immediately sand so the sawdust mixes in with the glue. I realize that with this piece that will be difficult - maybe some of the sawdust from cutting it? Depending on how the pieces fit together you can sometimes make them invisible this way.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Thanks Cathy, I'll try that. I've got all the sawdust at the saw still......
I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

:cry: :cry:

Tom

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
If the glue doesn't work you could smooth the edges and loop a bit of string through the hole in the beak and the ribbon and call it a new design:eusa_danc

pete

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Absolutely Pete!!!!! The ol' when handed lemons make lemonade!!

It's a beautiful day already!! I'm going to go open up the gar...shop door and let the sun in, then glue the drawer cleats on my router table project and then perform surgery on a dove and a ribbon.
Get outta the way!!!!!!

:lol: :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :rolf:

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS