Goldsboro Shop Crawl February 6th

Will you Attend the Goldsbor Shop Crawl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
.... I'm glad there's nothing there...! :banana: :banana: :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :icon_thum :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :banana: :banana:

Yep, that's what the Doc said when he looked into my head: "There's nothing there!":gar-La;:gar-La;

Thanks Matt

Go

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I'll vouch for Jeff Mills if Bigdog72 can't make it.

By the way, my shop probably won't take long. (How long does it take to say " Yep, you be working outta the garage"?):rolf:

Go

Since I'm gonna be a guest of two different DQ'ers - Matthew please don't let me forget to bring ole bumpers 9 point rack that I promised you. I would feel bad if I forgot it, so send me a PM the night before ok?

Thanks

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Since I'm gonna be a guest of two different DQ'ers - Matthew please don't let me forget to bring ole bumpers 9 point rack that I promised you. I would feel bad if I forgot it, so send me a PM the night before ok?

Thanks

Sweet Jeff,

That is going to be awesome. I will certainly PM you the night before. Can't wait to see the 9 pointer rack.

Matthew

Oh and did Everyone See we got another Shop...Mark Go's aka Gofor... :eusa_clap :banana: :eusa_clap :banana:

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
I'm planning on going, but I don't get DQ'd until the 4th of Feb. Hopefully that's not to late to get in on the crawl.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Are we still at 2 shops on this crawl?

Now Gary you silly man you, If you look at the Poll you will see that we have an amazing 3 Shop's~! :eusa_clap :banana: :eusa_clap :banana:

Earl's (Aka Erasmussen)
Matthew's (Aka Mraudio815)
Mark's (Aka Gofor)

We most certainly need some more shops. Hopefully from the Wilson, fountain area.

If you know anyone in those areas, please help them to want to add their shop to the crawl~! :eusa_pray

Last edited:

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
I don't see why not. Are you adding your shop?

Not for this crawl. :( I need to get it better organized before inviting others into it. And I just found out that I might have something come up that will prevent me from making the crawl. I'll know for sure about the same time I become DQ'd.

-NCGrimbo

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Local Newstation is forecasting Snow for Friday and Saturday( Feb 5 &6th)

Any plans to forestall/postpone until a later date?

Im in Cary and was thinking of attendint, but with snow, no!

Thanks,
Matt

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Local Newstation is forecasting Snow for Friday and Saturday( Feb 5 &6th)

Any plans to forestall/postpone until a later date?

Im in Cary and was thinking of attendint, but with snow, no!

Thanks,
Matt

I'm a sure if it does snow, no one will come. So we will figure this out by Wednesday if that is good enough.

Got to make sure it alright with Erasmussen. Gofor said he's fine with changing it to the 20th, as I am ok with it to,:icon_scra just got to pack up and make the garage presentable for selling our house.:BangHead:

Matthew

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
The weather channel says that there won't be freezing weather, or a chance of snow, until Saturday night. Saturday may have some rain at the worst. Don't follow local news becasue they are all about drama. Good luck with the crawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS