Gloat to end all Gloats

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Hot dang !! :banana: :banana: Good on ya bro :icon_thum :eusa_clap :eek:ccasion1

Couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving guy :notworthy:

you absolutely ROCK !!!

RandyJ

New User
Randy
That is some major ROCKAGE there Scott!

There is nothing like living on the lake! You and your wife will surely love it.:icon_thum

Let me know when you are ready to start moving stuff.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
PARTY AT SCOTT'S PLACE:banana::kermit::3dblob3::rotflm:
Congratulations my friend. Great gloat.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Movin' on up!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I tried to sell modulars (Nationwide out of Martinsville, VA) back in the early 80s but they were ahead of their time then. I know you will be pleased with it. Congrats.

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on the new home -- I was fortunate to be one of the ones you told early on and it has now become a reality. I'm sure you are stoked up about the move and like others have said, it will be a great place for a crawl when you get settled.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulations to you both! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

That's "gittin' 'er done!!

I know you'll enjoy it. Feed those ducks up good and fatten them up before next season!! (Oh, and don't forget to tell us where you keep the "outside" key!
:rotflm:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congratulations to you both! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

That's "gittin' 'er done!!

I know you'll enjoy it. Feed those ducks up good and fatten them up before next season!! (Oh, and don't forget to tell us where you keep the "outside" key!
:rotflm:

We have a pair of mallards (nicknamed Daisy and Donald) you leave them alone. Now the geese help your self to [STRIKE]any [/STRIKE]and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS