Gloat for Sale [SOLD] ... that's odd sounding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Received a call that I won a drill in the Woodcraft (Matthews) raffle last week during their big semi-annual sale. :eusa_danc Needless to say I was excited to have won anything!

It ended up being a really nice DeWalt DW926, 9.6v cordless drill set ... here are some pics ...

P10100141.JPG

P10100142.JPG
P10100151.JPG

HOWEVER, I need (want) a DeWalt scroll saw more than a 5th (yes, 5th) cordless drill (from yet another company) ... SO, I think I'm going to try to sell it. If anyone is interested, please PM me with an offer. The drill is brand new! :icon_thum [SOLD]

If there's a good enough offer, I'll part with it ... otherwise I guess it's added to the collection.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Re: Gloat for Sale ... that's odd sounding?

Thank you Jeremy!

Now I need to set the NCWW Express in motion, in two directions. details will follow in another post.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Pete, thanks for acting so quickly. You saved me from myself. :lol:

Jeremy...YOU selling a tool??...oh, WAIT...you're selling to buy a more EXPENSIVE tool. Had me worried for a minute there. :lol: :lol:

Chuck

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
yeah, Chuck, I offered something embarrassingly low, hoping to have Jeremy decline, he counter offered reasonably, I had no other option but to spend more money my wife doesn't know about :slap:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I hope my wife never reads these threads .... I try to tell her that "all woodworkers have to have all of these tools ..." 8-O

NCPete ... now we just need to find someone on the NCWW Express to deliver it! Anyone making a trip between there and here?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Charlotte to Fayetteville area, anyone??? and if you are making the return trip, I need to get a RAS to RobertArrowwood, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS