Glad To Be Back Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakewood

New User
Elliott
Just moved back to NC after being in metro Atlanta for 20 years. I was a member of Atlanta Woodworkers Guild for several years. I enjoy woodworking, fishing, playing with my grandson, and gardening. I've built many cabinets and furniture items over the last 30 years. I'm downsizing my shop from the 1600 sq ft basement shop in Georgia to a more modest size here in NC; so you may see some equipment for sale. Thanks for allowing a former Tar Heel feel back at home.

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Elliot!

Thank you for the fine mortiser :D I am having fun learning set-up, really quite simple, and blowing holes through a piece of cypress stock. I found the owner's manual on-line, which saves me from filing one more piece of paper I will forget about in my shop-file box. I will be back for more. Gotta go [STRIKE]print[/STRIKE] make more money!:lol:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome back Elliott. You will find this site to be a valuable source of help as well as a great place to share some of your own knowledge. I look forward also to seeing some of your projects. :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome home Elliott!
I think you will enjoy NCWWer. Great folks, diversity of skills, and lots of sharing. So jump in anytime with questions, answers, and "Tools for Sale". :mrgreen:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS