Gifts I made w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicbak

New User
Wes
I made most of the gifts this year. My skills are getting better and I feel okay giving my completed pieces away.

Mother
IMG_6449.JPG

Mother-in-Law and Sister. These are opposites.
IMG_6458.JPG

IMG_6459.JPG

Wands for my boss's kids. His girl(age 7) is into princess and magic so we wanted a wand. Then changed his mind and wanted one for his middle son so they could turn each other into newts.
IMG_6471.JPG

Pen for my father-in-law. Ash and Pakauk.
IMG_6486.JPG

Thanks.
Wes

DaveO

New User
DaveO
COOL, I really like the cutting boards, especially the first one. There isn't much you can do that hasn't been done in the cutting board field. You have come up with one I haven't seen :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Great work.
Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice job on all the pieces Wes. I am sure your friends and family really appreciated them.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Very, very nice, Wes!
All the projects ooze creativity. I especially like the pen box/stand presentation :icon_thum

Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am with Dave on the cutting board, the first one. It is awesome!! The other projects are nice as well.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Great job on gifts:thumbs_up:thumbs_up.The ww and finish compliment each other.My family also made all of our gifts this year to save money,but we enjoyed it so much and the recipients were so suprised we may do the same next year.Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS