General Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
No pics yet as both of us forgot the cameras this morning. Woodman2k, aka Greg Bender, came over this morning with some outstanding Cedar logs for me. :banana:In exchange, he picked up the workbench I'd been holding onto for him and armtwisted me into letting him talk me out of a maple top bench. He went away with some other goodies too that I needed to send to a good home. Many thanks for the cedar Greg. I'll put up some pics of them tomorrow. You get to post your stuff in your own gloat.:wtongue:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Dave,
I'll post some pix as soon as I assemble the benches.I didn't think of it yesterday but I have some leg size cedar if you want to make some split log tables.That would be interesting.Talk to you this week,Thanx again,
Greg

M

McRabbet

Well, Greg wasn't the only one that visited Dragon this weekend -- I drove over this morning since I awoke early again (can't sleep in since my daughter dragged me out for BF shopping two days ago!) and met David at his storage units -- picked up a second small table he had been holding for me for several weeks and saw the nice cedar that Greg had dropped off on Saturday. Thanks for the good stuff, David! And enjoy the cedar and new routers and lathe you've scored lately! Just seems lots of folks are finding their way to David's storage units in Lincolnton these days... Thanks, bro!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sounds like some great exchanges and gloats. Can't wait to see what you all make with, :icon_scra well, all of the stuff you exchanged. :gar-La;

Dragon

New User
David
Well, Greg wasn't the only one that visited Dragon this weekend -- Thanks for the good stuff, David! And enjoy the cedar and new routers and lathe you've scored lately! Just seems lots of folks are finding their way to David's storage units in Lincolnton these days... Thanks, bro!

You're very welcome Rob.:icon_thum I hope I can get my hands on some more goodies for the folks on here and be able to pass them along to good homes. I'm looking forward to getting sled built for the routers so I can take advantage of the cedar and other woods I've got laying around giving me the evil eye.:evil3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS