FYI Festool price increase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
If you have been thinking about buying some Festool product(s) you might want to do it today. Tomorrow 4/1/08 the prices go UP! If you thought they were expensive before, wait until tomorrow!! :5eek:

Doug

Last edited:

Nativespec

New User
David
The dollar does not go as far as it use to in the "Motherland". I'm done buying Festool for now-but maybe that $510 mini router would look nice next to the $430 1400?

David

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads-up Doug. I vow to get so good at woodworking, I can justify the Festool expense. So I hope they keep raising the prices :)

Although that Domino does look cool.....

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Thanks for the heads-up Doug. I vow to get so good at woodworking, I can justify the Festool expense. So I hope they keep raising the prices :)

Although that Domino does look cool.....
And here I was thinking quality tools made you a quality woodworker.
WAY TO BURST MY BUBBLE BAS!!!!!!!:gar-Cr:gar-La;:icon_scra:nah::swoon::wwink::rotflm:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
And what else?

Roger
Friday
1 Festool ETS 125 :gar-Bi
20 sheets of 3/4" maple ply
3 sheets of 1/2" birch ply
3 sheets of 1/4" birch ply
200 bf soft maple

Saturday
2 Bessey clamps
1 Bosch Colt
Ordered 1 Hitachi router

Sunday
Nothing.....:icon_scra

Monday
Nothing yet.....:roll:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Friday
1 Festool ETS 125 :gar-Bi
20 sheets of 3/4" maple ply
3 sheets of 1/2" birch ply
3 sheets of 1/4" birch ply
200 bf soft maple

Saturday
2 Bessey clamps
1 Bosch Colt
Ordered 1 Hitachi router

Sunday
Nothing.....:icon_scra

Monday
Nothing yet.....:roll:

We appreciate your honesty :roll:
Now, go change your sig line :eusa_whis

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
If you have been thinking about buying some Festool product(s) you might want to do it today. Tomorrow 4/1/08 the prices go UP! If you thought they were expensive before, wait until tomorrw!! :5eek:

Doug

Dang, and I had just convinced myself that a collection of Festool would make me a better woodworker. I was ready to take the plunge. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle with being mediocre :sad1:

That's got to be an April Fools joke...the prices on Festool couldn't get any higher, they're maxed out already.

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
With my budget, it doesn't matter whether I'm thinking about today's prices or tomorrow's. Festool is way too expensive.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS