For the NCWW Sportsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Haven't seen one of them in a long time. I used to live in Wisconsin and drilled many a hole through the ice all in the hopes of catching some panfish. It sure was fun though. I have sit on the ice at -20 and loved it at the time. Couldn't do that again unless I was 30 years younger.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Mike

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That must be offered up by someone whose moved down here and has just realized that it don't freeze (at least not enough to make ice you can walk on :eusa_doh:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
That must be offered up by someone whose moved down here and has just realized that it don't freeze (at least not enough to make ice you can walk on :eusa_doh:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Dave:)

Yep not much use for ice fishin utinsiles down here.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Make good paint mixers for 5-gallon pails of...well, I really don't have to name the color, do I?:gar-Bi Hmmm Dave?:rotflm:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Ain't never gonna die, is it :roll::lol::lol:

Dave:)
Not till some one does something that will make us forget about it and is dum enough to post it or we old timers go away :gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-La;:wink_smil

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Not till some one does something that will make us forget about it and is dum enough to post it or we old timers go away :gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-La;:wink_smil

Aw, crap :eusa_doh::eusa_doh: It is a tough one to top :lol::lol::lol:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Can't remember how many ice-shacks we would see heading to the bottom of Lake Champlain in April --- the occasional truck, too!

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i saw those this morning and thought why did that dude even put them on the truck when he moved down here!

CarlaG

New User
Carla
ive never tried ice fishing. what kind of bait would one use to catch ice?:eusa_thin.i guess a 5 pound block would be a fair sized catch? if you had a good day fishing, at least you could keep the beverages cold!

alleng

New User
allen
dagnabit,i posted as carla again. no wonder my post count aint goin up as fast as i would like it to. i gotta be more careful

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I missed that tale. Care (or is that "dare") to fill me in on the details?

Oh Tom, I found out that the breaking stregth of a lid on a 5 gallon paint bucket just just slightly below my weight. When the lid breaks one drops rapidly with both feet into the very full bucket of PEACH paint and the displacement of said paint by two size 11.5 shoes with a 240# guy on top of them creates quite a splatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors