Flex hose 4 inch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Where can I get some of that flexible vacuum hose like kinda cheap? I think I need about 8 feet or so, could be 4 inch or even 3 inch.

Somebody has some 4 inch PVC pipe for me but it maybe a while before I can get it.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Harbor Freight has a DC accessories kit that includes two 10' stretches of hose, a bunch of hose clamps, and various other bits for around $25 IIRC. though I may have bought that kit at Lowe's, too.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
:no:Mike, if you find it "kinda cheap" please let me know..The stuff is ridiclously priced most places.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Harbor Freight has a DC accessories kit that includes two 10' stretches of hose, a bunch of hose clamps, and various other bits for around $25 IIRC. though I may have bought that kit at Lowe's, too.

That's a good deal. IIRC the last time I got 4" flex hose at Klingspor it was around $30 of a 10' section :eek:

Dave:)

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Would there be enough interest to get up an order to one of the manufacturers?
Anybody got some idea what that might involve? Minimum order, cost, shipping, savings over retail 10 foot sections? I see some places have 50 foot rolls.

Vacu-Flex seems to be a major product. 25 foot sections

http://www.hitechduravent.com/products/products_results.php?application=391&x=14&y=6

Vac-U-Flex® TPU

Temperature Range: -40F to 200F
Construction: Flexible, smooth interior 100% clear two-ply thermoplastic polyurethane material; coated spring steel helix encapsulated and bonded to hose jacket
Standard Colors: Clear
Standard Lengths: 25'
Size Range: 3/4" to 6"
Description:
Offers high abrasion, puncture, and tear resistance
Excellent chemical, oil, and fungus resistance
Low temperature flexibility

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Mike,
I've got a 10' section of 4" flex hose I got at Klingspor. It is still in the box. I will be glad to give it to you at No Charge:eusa_naug if you can wait until the picnic and I will bring it. If not PM me and we will try something different. Terry:eusa_clap

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Raleigh Durham Rubber and Gasket stocks several sizes of flex hose. There is a place over in GSO that sells rubber and gasket products, that probably will also have flex hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS