• No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just want to be sure that all members of the staff, not just the board members are invited to board meeting on Sunday 9/28 at 10:30 AM at my house.

Lunch or brunch will be served. I need to get an approx number for who is attending. So please respond to poll

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve needs to quit using the NCWw calendar for his dates :gar-La;:gar-La;
I am looking forward to it :icon_thum

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Quick question - why would a non-staff member want to come? Is there an expectation I missed in a thread somewhere?

Thanks

MikeH

New User
Mike
I would like to attend, but will not be able to. We have no gas in Charlotte and need to conserve as much as possilble. Will there be someone taking meeting notes/minutes?

sapwood

New User
Roger
I plan to be there and voted. Guess I better find those PDF files we are supposed to read and get to work.

Roger

clowman

Clay Lowman
Sorry, but a combination of the wife being out of town ( kids with me ) and church. I can't make it.:gar-Cr

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
BTW, if there is anything I need to bring (including food/drinks) let me know.

Roger
we'll be serving pasties and roll and juice & coffee, etc. Starting around 10:00 so please come early if you like.

There drinks all day.

We'll have lunch about 1 or 1:30 sandwiches & salad, I think.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmmm, I know you posted some PDFs for us to download and review, Steve.
But I can't find them :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

:help: Roger

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
numerous things have conspired against me to be there today. Sick child, Work when I am relieved of daddy duties by LOML, and schoolwork, too! Sorry!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Steve, great meeting yesterday. It's exciting to see the "birth" of NCWWI, and all the effort everyone is putting in to make this work. Lots of work ahead, but definitely worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS