New User
Jonny
IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_11842.JPG

IMG_11622.JPG

IMG_11762.JPG

i am not sure if the pictures will work.. but if they do they are a maple topped and eucalyptus topped solid body guitar, and then a picture of both after they were stained, a picture of the eucalyptus close up, the backs of both guitars, and a picture of my signature inlay... thanks

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Beautiful! :eek: That's some precision work right there. I'd love to hear how they sound when they're all completed. :icon_thum

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Those are some pretty guit-fiddles!

Eucalyptus? Oh far out! I picked up a piece of that red-ish Eucalyptus at East Wake Hardwoods for a project. I've got it machined down and ready for the scroll saw. If it comes out anything like that guitar top, I've a feeling I'm going to be horribly pleased with myself.

I just hope it's easier to work than this darn Bloodwood.

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
In the last pic you have something covering the fretboard. What is it and why was it used? (guessing prevent sawdust/dirt/scratches....but what do I know?)

jonnyfontaine

New User
Jonny
thanks for all the comments... yeah in that last picture it's just green masking tape on the fretboard those guitars are actually still in the finishing process... in fact they only had the stain, sealer and a few build coats of lacquer... they are getting a translucent color over them either tomorrow or this weekend... i'll be sure to post those pics when i do that

Dwight

New User
Dwight
Very nice work, :thumbs_upevery time I look in the Grizzly cat I have to look at every guitar they sell.

Do you start yours from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS