Finally ... I scrolled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Finally ... I scrolled! :gar-Bi

My little sister is getting married in a couple of months and ask if I could make her some letters in their wedding font that will be cake toppers. Sure ... I can ... I think.

I have a scroll saw, but rarely (ok, never) use it. I want to, just never do.

My wife and sister decorated them (which was good, because it helped disguise my shaky lines). Then my friends wife made a "practice" cake to stick it in to see how it works (she's in a cake making class and needed to try making a cake in this style ... I think they call it fondit, or something)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Good job, your sister will be proud to have that on her cake:thumbs_up

JohnW

New User
John
Edible woodworking. This adds a whole new dimension to our work. High in fiber too.

They look great.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Way to go Jeremy - Glad to see you using that other talent you have - great job:icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
:wsmile:Great first effort, Jeremy! Looks great! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I've got a brand new scroll saw still in the box, had it for over 3 years, just never find the time to try it. AND, the talents of 'duster, ncscroller, etc., I can enjoy without the frustration!!!

:gar-La;

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice job Jeremy. :eusa_clap You did your sister proud.:wsmile:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Another new talent... and a nice job at that. Man, you got it goin' on! Great work. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
'bout time you shook the dust off that saw :eusa_clap

Ya did good :icon_thum

pete

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Ok now that you got HOOKED on the scrolling.Whatha gonna do with the mustard monster in the corner:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:.You did a great job there Jeremy:icon_thum.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Nicely done Jeremy :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I love to see new folks scrolling :eusa_danc Ya dun good :icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap First, congratulations on getting the scroll saw out of the box! Second, I think it is very cool that this was your first project! Your sister will cherish them forever! Very cool!

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Ok, I just caught up-scrollsawing too? Jeremy truly is a lost, wondering woodworker:slap:Where's all this time coming from? And the obvious question-why isn't the rocker done yet? Those do look nice though!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Ok, I just caught up-scrollsawing too? Jeremy truly is a lost, wondering woodworker:slap:Where's all this time coming from? And the obvious question-why isn't the rocker done yet? Those do look nice though!

The rocker is next ... trust me you'll know, I'll be calling.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors