Factory Tools Direct Sale -Concord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I was in there Sunday and pickins' were mighty slim. Really need a small belt/disc sander. Call before you go if you need something specific. It's a pain to get in there as everybody thinks they have to use the first mall entrance coming off I-85 and traffic backs up half way to Lowe's Motor Speedway on the weekends.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Yes it is. Enter near Bed Bath and Beyond, turn left and it's just a little ways up on the right.

E-

I am not planning on going - I was just wondering if it was in the mall - I have heard about it but never been there

NH2NC

New User
Eric
I was in there Sunday and pickins' were mighty slim. Really need a small belt/disc sander. Call before you go if you need something specific. It's a pain to get in there as everybody thinks they have to use the first mall entrance coming off I-85 and traffic backs up half way to Lowe's Motor Speedway on the weekends.

Good point! The number is: 704.979.9998.....(can I post that????) If I wasn't, I'm sorry:sad11:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Seems like a pretty good resource. I stopped in there last week to see what they had and, while there wasn't anything on my "I gotta have" list, they did have some pretty good deals. It's nice to be able to drop by, but I don't think I would go out of my way without calling first!

bwat

New User
Bill
They list Milwaukee tools as one of their brands but I did not see any stock available on a trip 2 weeks ago. Manager said the discounts are not as deep on Milwaukee products as the reconditioned Rigid & Ryobi tools. He thought the store had to "prove" itself before they could get Milwaukee products. Please let us know if/when you see their products stocked.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I'll have to stop in and check it out on my next trip to bass pro shop. Thanks for posting.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS