Equal Time for Kyle (local sawyer Praise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
About a week ago I posted about the great trade I lucked into with TexasTimbers, I would like to send praise to a local sawyer who some time ago I when asked for a 14 x 14 x 8/10 turning blank. Kyle Edwards responded. I picked up 4 LARGE blanks that set in my trunk until yesterday :swoon: when my son helped me get them out. I will need them to dry a little before I even think of turning them MAN ARE THEY HEAVY:elvis:.
I would like to thank Kyle for taking care of me :notworthy::notworthy:

DSC01420.JPG

As you can see just 2 blanks stand as tall as my joiner :eek::eek::eek:
Can you say hockey gear for sure :gar-La;
DSC014221.JPG

I sealed these after taking the pictures.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Man those are some hunks of wood. Walnut I presume. Yep I would want the hockey face mask for sure. One of those comes loose it would ugly you up quick.

Dave:)

Rob

New User
Rob
I just turned some walnut, looks pretty, but make sure the bed of your lathe is waxed. It stained mine.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Glad to hear Kyle is still helping some folks out. Miss having him around and going up to his farm!

J

jeff...

After rereading your post - I take that back Nick. 14x14x10/144 = ~ 13.5 BF or around 62 LBS - you should be able to man handle that hu?

Thanks

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Nick, you are right on target about Kyle. He's a class act all the way, and a super nice fellow.

His slab collection is incredible, too...

Scott

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
thanks for the kudos.. (blush)

Let me know how they turn out..no pun intended.

kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS