DQ - Klingspor Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well as seems to be the standard, lately, there is problem with the logic that develops the list that is sent Klingspor to update their computer system with who should get discounts. It appears that some people who should have benn added were not, and some people who should have been deleted were not. My sincere apologies to all of you for this problem.

As some of you may know, I am in california for the holidays and I am working on my laptop which does not have all the files I need to fix the problem correctly, even if I had the time. So what I will do is manually create a correct list that should bring everything up to date for the month of January. When I get home sometime after the 2nd, I will fix the problem on a more permanent basis.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

More important that you enjoy the time with your family out there. Spend your time with them and not computer concerns. No worries on the DQ stuff... we'll survive for a while.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice of you to worry about us Steve . . . but, No Worries Mate :eusa_danc
Enjoy your visit to the fullest. The only thing we need in NC is more rain!

Cheers,
Roger

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Thanks for the concern Steve. I was wondering what had happened but now see that I've been added to the Klingspor DQ. Like everyone else has said....just enjoy your trip. Thanks again.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks for the concern Steve. I was wondering what had happened but now see that I've been added to the Klingspor DQ. Like everyone else has said....just enjoy your trip. Thanks again.
Actually, while it shows that you've added to the list, you probably haven't been from Klingspor's computer system and that's where it counts:oops:. It's not there problem but mine. What shows has been is not necesarily so

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Steve,
Take some time to close the lid to the lap top and enjoy YOUR :-Dfamily for awhile. You take care of your woodworking family all year long and in your sleep.:tinysmile_sleep_t: Time you spend alittle of that who also need your love. Enjoy that fun in the sun in California. We will all be here when you return! :BangHead:
Terry

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
STEVE:

:eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug KICK BACK, PULL THE PLUG, COOL YOUR JETS, AND ENJOY WHAT TIME YOU HAVE IN THE SUNNY LEFT COAST. :cool::cool:

THAT STUFF WILL WAIT, AS WILL WE, PATIENTLY.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;-)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I've manually created a correct update list for Klingspor and just emailed it to Coleman. I'm sure it will be a few days before they are entered into their system. I'll let you all know when I've heard something.

The automated portion is still broken and I haven't figured out just how to fix it.

R

rickc

I've manually created a correct update list for Klingspor and just emailed it to Coleman. I'm sure it will be a few days before they are entered into their system. I'll let you all know when I've heard something.

The automated portion is still broken and I haven't figured out just how to fix it.

Stubborn ole cuss ain't cha? :eusa_naug

JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!!! EVERYONE WILL MAKE OUT FINE.

(and yes, I know "caps" are yelling, but 2500 miles away, I am out of your reach!) :-D

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Stubborn ole cuss ain't cha? :eusa_naug

JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!!! EVERYONE WILL MAKE OUT FINE.

(and yes, I know "caps" are yelling, but 2500 miles away, I am out of your reach!) :-D
I'm home now, sick in bed (and a bit in the shop) with the lousy cold I must have gotten from my grandson.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have recieved verification that the Klingspor has updated their list with my manual update. So everyone Dec 26 status is now relected in Klingspors computer system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS