congratulations Sawduster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
The spring edition of Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts has a picture of Sawduster's "Block and Trowel" on the Best Project Design Contest Page. Apparently the editors liked it so much that they used it as an illustration of the kind of entries they are looking for. This great work can be seen on page 15. Good luck Robert !!!! :wsmile: For those of you who have not seen this before here is a picture of the project from Sawduster's gallery:

compund.jpg

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
CONGRATULATIONS my Brother!

Have to get a bigger car! Your head will never go in that Lancer now!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bro, the only thing bigger then your talent is your heart.... Way to Go!!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Well whadda you know. A stonemason working in wood - literally! Congrats Robert, that looks so authentic.

M

McRabbet

CongROCKulations, Robert! A superb job in minature and very innovative as well. It is nice to see a national magazine recognize your great effort!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations Robert!!!!!!!!!!

Recognition very well deserved!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Creativity, artistry, and showmanship :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
You got it all going on, Robert!

Roger

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Congrats Brother, I know that I told you a long while back that your work was good enough to get published. I am so tickled that you have been recognized for your talents and proud to call you a friend. Great job Bro. Steve :eek:ccasion1

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Robert, you know I became a believer in you and your artistry this week when I picked up the portrait you did for me. I have not seen this picture of the block and trowel before now. You continue to amaze me. You are truly gifted my friend and I am happy to see you get recognition beyond NCWW. :eusa_danc

R

rickc

Now the rest of the non-NCWWer world gets to see the quality of work you have been doing! Good job Robert! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Robert is a [STRIKE]CELEBRITY!!!!!!![/STRIKE] a big CELEBRITY!! First it was Wake Weekly and now a national magazine!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.
Very well deserved!!

Did you use a magnifying glass to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors