Classic Oak Tool Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
One of my favorite magazines is Woodsmith and while looking for a project I had seen some time ago I ran across this Heirloom project which appeared in woodsmith magazine No. 151. It is a classic oak tool cabinet. So I got on the net and went to www.Woodsmith.com and searched for it. And came up with these sites which you might want to look at. www.Woodsmith.com/plans/classic-oak-tool-cabinet www.Plansnow.com/dn3069.html which you can down load the complete plan for $9.95. I don't have to download the plans as I have the No151 magazine. Pretty awesome project. I might try this when I finish my new shop. Just food for thought if someone wanted to jump on it. Terry:idea:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Good looking chest. I think I recall having seen that, or something very similar in one of my old mags, tho' I don't pick up woodsmith that often.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Terry, you might be interested in this one also. It was in issue #79 (Jan/Feb 2005) of Shop Notes.

D L

sn79-toc1-lg.jpg

clowman

Clay Lowman
I like the design of the one with the flush panels. I would love to see what you come up with if you buid that particular one.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
cskipper said:
Neat looking chest. When shall we expect pictures?
It will be awhile. Still working on the shop Cathy! But will send pictures if I tackle it soon. Terry:icon_thum

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
D L Ames said:
Terry, you might be interested in this one also. It was in issue #79 (Jan/Feb 2005) of Shop Notes.

D L

sn79-toc1-lg.jpg

I like this one, sort of like a shop 'secretary'.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
D L Ames said:

D L

sn79-toc1-lg.jpg
Yes I saw this one also. I like both! Terry:icon_thum

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I believe one of the other members just recently built this one but I can't recall who it was.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS