CL: Amazing Workbench and Tools for $15!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1778837087.html

work bench and tools - $15 (garner, nc)
Date: 2010-06-06, 10:04PM EDT
Reply to: sale-r7t6j-1778837087@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

tools and work bench

3na3k03o15Y45W15U0a66b3999aa93e8c1467.jpg

3ne3kb3m35V65X65S1a66128afc0ede8b1762.jpg

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

sawduster

New User
Robert
I have that same set and paid a lot more for it ....a real workhorse ...some one ought to jump on that !

:rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Seriously, that probably is a good price for all of that stuff, if that's what your kids are into. :dontknow:

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Seriously, that probably is a good price for all of that stuff, if that's what your kids are into. :dontknow:

And I have to ask you Trent, Who on here has kids that are not into that knid of thing? I mean even if the kids are not interested, who will not try to buy that to get them into it?

I know I would.:rotflm:

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
And I have to ask you Trent, Who on here has kids that are not into that knid of thing? I mean even if the kids are not interested, who will not try to buy that to get them into it?

I know I would.:rotflm:

cut him some slack i don't think he has kids yet so he'd have no idea.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
That is actually a very good deal for $15. For bettor or worse, my older boys are no longer satisfied with plastic tools -- they want to build real stuff with real tools in dads workshop :>

gfernandez

New User
Gonzalo
Maybe.....

OK, it's officially a gloat. I just got back from picking up the "tools". At least this will give the boys something to do over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS