CHECKING starting new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKIE

New User
Doran
Hi,
Anybody in Robeson Co. area intrested in door and drawermaking .This my first post .I won't even go into why. I have my shop geared is this geneal direction. Cold weather got me slowed. Coming off injury couple yers ago, been doing wood for 30 years. have never realy posted .well i won't get to winded for now. LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS READ.
OKIE,

M

McRabbet

Doran,

Welcome to the site. I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum since you are a newcomer and many more members will see the thread in the "Who We Are" forum. We're glad to have you join us and encourage you to post pictures of your work and tell us more about your interests. I enjoy making cabinets, so raised panel doors and drawers are items I encounter in my woodworking, too.

Rob

OKIE

New User
Doran
hello,
thank you for reply see your not far away . Just made 4 17 x70 arched top and bottom 3 panel each. Trying to get job figgured out for 23 smaller cabinet doors various sizes. Well really I'm trying to figure out how to install some drawers , in same kitchen. I don,t have tooling to make house doors ,but I could probably try any size cabinet door.Right now I,m more intrested in getting quality of product . Maybe we could look at each others shop ( mine being really disorganized) I like to see what the other guy doing right

OKIE. (I get long ,don,t I )

OKIE

New User
Doran
HI again,

right now still having trouble with computer but would like to do pictures ,you wouldnt belive i used to prgram CNC's (don,t ever fall on your head) anyone that replies don't think that i,m ignoring just slow on this thing right now

okie ( where did you put me)

M

McRabbet

Okie, check out the Raised Panel Door Calculator spreadsheet I just uploaded yesterday to the Download Library (requires EXCEL). It may be of help to you for door layouts.

Rob

OKIE

New User
Doran
thanks,

doesn't do arches (CABINET DOOR WIZARD) the one you downloaded works faster and less confusing to me for square doors only

okie,

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Okie :mrgreen:
Glad you joined us and got your post going :icon_thum
Please feel free to join the "conversations". I'm sure we could learn a lot from your 30 years of experience.

See ya,
Roger

M

McRabbet

thanks,

doesn't do arches (CABINET DOOR WIZARD) the one you downloaded works faster and less confusing to me for square doors only

okie,
Doran,

I just looked at Cabinet Door Wizard Pro from Russell Woodworking Software and wondered if you had used their version. For $30-35 it seems like it could pay for itself easily. Any comments on it? Ditto for their Drawer software. Thanks. Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS