card table

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
this on took about 8 hours total.:icon_thum its ambrosia maple from jeff. these were culls!:gar-La; the skirts were premade pieces that came from another member cut to length glued and screwed. this will be a christmas gift next year for the inlaws. it goes on the sun porch where they eat breakfast. right now they are usin a folding table thats about to fall apart. still need to rub out the laquer finish next week or the week after.:eusa_danc I'm on it!:rotflm:
card_table4.JPG

card_table3.JPG

sapwood

New User
Roger
Looks great, it's not finished, and made from scraps :err:
You are killing me Fred!

Gotta figure out how to become related to ya :jealous:

Roger

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
That's a beautiful table, Fred. Forget being related to you...would you adopt me?:widea: I couldn't do that in months...:no:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Eight hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

I guess I better pick it up a wee bit. I usually consume a whole day just for a table top.

Figure in that piece is awesome!

Well Done:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Beautiful table, Fred! Not bad at all for a "quickie!" :icon_thum:icon_thum

BUT, you're gonna make them eat on that rickety table til Christmas???

Have a heart! :gar-La;

Aint there an annyversry twix now & then? or a birfday?

:rotflm:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
That's a beautiful table, Fred. Forget being related to you...would you adopt me?:widea: I couldn't do that in months...:no:

I have 1 son.:icon_thum thats 1 too many.:eek: and i have 3 grand daughters.:eusa_clap 3 too many.:eek: hmmmm..... abopt????? NO!!!!!!:no: BUT:widea: If ya got a good job I might rent you a room!:rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
this on took about 8 hours total.
I hope this 8 hours thing refers to the time it took to snap the pictures and upload them to the web site. If you're referring to the total project time... thanks for the encouragement! That means that per board foot, I get TEN times more enjoyment out of this hobby than you do. Even with scraps, I'd go broke on lumber if I worked as fast as you.

Outstanding job on the table, this looks one of those finishes you just HAVE to touch and go "oohhh".

J

jeff...

that's one pretty table Fred :thumbs_up Cull hu? I may just need to relax my standard... Nah...

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I have 1 son.:icon_thum thats 1 too many.:eek: and i have 3 grand daughters.:eusa_clap 3 too many.:eek: hmmmm..... abopt????? NO!!!!!!:no: BUT:widea: If ya got a good job I might rent you a room!:rotflm:

I have a real nice job Fred....but does that room come with board too or do I hafta feed myself???:rolf:

toolman

New User
Chad
[MOUSE]Lets Play Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/MOUSE]

Great Job Fred!!!!!!!

:wav:

Status