Carbide bandsaw blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Laguna is offering a good deal on carbide bandsaw blades.

To give an idea, the cost for a 1" wide 196" long blade is $100 + $10 shipping. Which is an excellent price. I paid around $280 previously. They will cut and weld them to custom sizes.

You can call them at (800) 234-1976 ext. 9617 to order. Tell them Travis sent you to get the discount. ;)

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
I am not sure if the two are related, but Laguna was recently offering NOS 1" Resaw King blades in any length up to ~160" (?) for $75 plus shipping.

I have two sitting in my dining room, waiting to go on the Hitachi resaw. Paid $12 to ship both. As a hobbyist, that could be a lifetime's worth of blades.

Sounds like maybe Laguna replaced the $75 deal with yours, Travis.

-Mark

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I am not sure if the two are related, but Laguna was recently offering NOS 1" Resaw King blades in any length up to ~160" (?) for $75 plus shipping.

I have two sitting in my dining room, waiting to go on the Hitachi resaw. Paid $12 to ship both. As a hobbyist, that could be a lifetime's worth of blades.

Sounds like maybe Laguna replaced the $75 deal with yours, Travis.
-Mark

When I called and asked for a recommendation for a resaw blade, they offered me the same $75 deal. I've got a bunch of resawing to do and wanted to try a carbide blade, but $220+ was a bit out of my price range. So now I've got a 123" x 1" Resaw King coming for $85...can't wait to try it out!

Thanks Travis!

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Thanks so much Travis! I just called and ordered one. That is an incredible deal!

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors